Getting to VCU Community Memorial Hospital
VCU Community Memorial Hospital is located in South Hill, Virginia, Mecklenburg County. The close proximity to Virginia's and North Carolina's largest lake resort area allows residents to enjoy many recreational benefits. South Hill's relaxed, hometown atmosphere is an ideal family environment.
Along with being a beautiful place to live, South Hill is centrally located to Interstate 85 giving easy access to metropolitan cities such as Richmond, Virginia or Raleigh, North Carolina. South Hill's location is ideal for quick trips to many historical, cultural and entertainment attractions located in the state. Beaches, as well as mountain resort areas, are also easily accessible from South Hill.
From I-85 North (Durham, points south), US 58 West (Lawrenceville)
From I-85 South (Petersburg, points north), US 1 South (Petersburg)
Take exit 12 onto US 58 West (right at the light). (I-85 Only)
Turn right at the Thomas Street stoplight.
Follow Thomas Street to Buena Vista Circle and the hospital.
From US 58 East (Danville, Clarksville), US 1 North (Raleigh)
- Take exit 15 onto US 1 South (right at the exit ramp). (I-85 Only)
- Turn right on Chaptico Road
- Turn left into Buena Vista Circle.
From Hwy 47 (Chase City)
- At the R.T. Arnold Library, follow US 58 to the left (Mecklenburg Avenue).
- Follow Mecklenburg Avenue straight through the stoplight.
- Turn left on Chaptico Road.
- Turn left again into Buena Vista Circle.
- Turn left at the Thomas Street stoplight.
- Follow Thomas Street to Buena Vista Circle and the hospital.